All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 15 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 21/04/2017 05:00:03
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aero Capital Solutions
African International Airways
Air Contractors Ireland
Air East Africa
Air Transport Services Group
Arkhangelsk Vozdushnye Linii
KCP Leasing & Services
Atlantic Coast Airlines/United Express/Delta Connection
Bank of Scotland
Canadian Regional Airlines/Canadian Partner
Caribbean Clipper Airways
Antigua & Barbuda Airways International
Central Air Transport Corp
Charter One Airlines
Ground Air Transfer
Centrul de Instruire a Personalului Aeronautic
Compagnie Aérienne du Mali
Continental Air Transport
Datang Qili Airlines
Destiny Air Services
Digex Aero Cargo
Di Gregorio Expresso
Drug Enforcement Administration
Dutch Antilles Express
Europe Aéro Service
Al Amir Airlines
Fuerza Aérea Española
Ejército del Aire
Global Aviation Asset Management
General Air Cargo
Government Flight Agency
Government of Maharashtra
Grand China Express Airlines
Great Arctic Airways
Imperial Iranian Army
Intercontinental Air Transport
Iranian Police Aviation
Jet Midwest Group
Jet Midwest Sales and Leasing
Linea Aérea de Transporte Interior Sud Americana
Linea Aérea Transatlantica Colombia
Linéas Aéreas Especiales SA
Lloyd Aviation Jet Charter
Maitland Drewery Aviation
Ministry of Civil Aviation
NexGen Aviation Capital
North American Aircraft Leasing
Ocean Air Tradeways
OM Aviation Services
Pamodzi Investment Holdings
Panair do Brasil
Planes for Africa
Primera Air Scandinavia
Priority Air Charter
Qatar Aviation Lease
Readbank Air Taxi
Royal Taxi Aéreo
Servicios Especiales Aéreos
Purchased Flyjet on 2/10/06. Launch services on 25/1/07.
Southeast Air Express
Southern Frontier Air Transport
Star Air Aviation
Swe Aviation Europe
SAE Aviation Europe
Swiss World Airways
Transportes Aéreos Internacionales
Trans Atlantic Airlines
Trans Texas Airways
Transportes Aéreos Interamericanos
Turkmenistan Airlines/Akhal Aircompany
Akhal/Turkmen Avia/Turkmenistan National State Aviacompany
Ust-Ilimsk Air Enterprise
Van Air Europe
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 21/04/2017 05:00:03
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US