After many months of development, ATDB Version 7 Beta has been launched.
This new version includes many new exciting features, including:|
- A new user interface for a faster and easier data retrieval and a quicker navigation between reports
- Friendly dynamic parser suggesting multiple options from any name or code
- Context-based predictive suggestions to cascade from one report to other reports
- New proprietary technology to display very large number of records in one report without performance penalties
- Dozens of new data fields in all reports
- Multi-criteria «Power Search» facility on each report for submitting very complex queries
- Parallel processing on multiple threads to target sub-second response times for reports generations and access to remote repositories
- Selectable list of columns of interest in each report
- One-click export to Excel
- Users can store customized reports and re-submit later from any device
- Stored reports can be merged to build cumulative (OR) clauses
- Instant alerters: register your interest on a specific airframe; ATDB informs you in real time of any change
- New "franchise" relationship between companies and aircraft (in addition to operation and ownership relations)
- New "groups" relationship between companies, for one-click retrieval of the fleets or portfolios of all aircraft within the group
- Multiple dynamic infographics reports; can be exported as stand-alone files or to Excel
- Airframe Ownership history quick view
- One-click access to trackers site for monitoring any aircraft in real time
- Stronger resistance to massive hackers attacks
- Multiple fields previously restricted to professional subscription levels are now visible at lower levels for many aircraft types no longer marketed
- And many more !
Note: ATDB v7 requires a recent Internet browser application (desktop computer or hand-held devices)
to take advantages
of the new features using multiple CPU cores for parallel processing.
v7 Beta is a quality-oriented program to get rid of the remaining gremlins.
If you wish to participate, drop us an email at
and we will communicate the details for accessing ATDB v7 Beta.